How Can I Use Marketing For my Business?May 17, 2020
When you have a business or an idea to build a community around a product or services it is vital that you splurge some dimes over building up a website. When you want to create a nook for your business in the online ocean where there are lots of pages and platforms you need to understand what content marketing is all about and use the strategy.
Lots of research and planning goes into content marketing. It has lots of facets and dimensions to it and it changes all the time. One needs to be aware of the most searched keywords and the latest trending things happening online.
For you to begin with content marketing to scale up your business make sure you have your plan for your business written on a paper. Whatever ideas you are mulling over get it down on paper. Because you never know which ideas can turn profitable.
Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates up to 3 times as many leads.
Local Marketing Agency in Kent for so many years knows the pulse on which the game of content marketing and everything digital runs.
Let’s understand what exactly is content marketing. Read further!
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience- and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Are you ready to go a little further into the idea of content marketing? Want to know how that will help you out in your business? Scroll ahead!
● Understand the why behind your Business: This is very important in the online sphere because as you may know that the attention span of the audience who searches online is very low. They will just filter out the content over your website and if they find it attractive and useful they will discover and spend their precious time over your website. So, make sure the homepage of your business website is concise and crisp.
● Focus on Quality: Before even everything starts shaping in, you need to focus that your content is filled with quality and it is creating engagement. Engaging your audience and crafting content to go onboard over various platforms needs quality.
● What’s your story: You have to woo the potential customers and build a relationship with them. It doesn’t matter you get their attention on social media or on any search engine. Make sure that when they arrive on your page you have a story to tell. Like for example: How you got the idea to start this? Why did you begin with this business? How can your business help them?
● Demographic and other basic statistics: When your content appears at the right time in the front of your targeted audience it becomes easy for you to understand and analyze exactly from where your audience is reaching out to you. Are they local or from other states? You understand the insights which can later help you in tweaking your content marketing strategy.
● Content is King: Alright! You have heard these thousands of times. Every brand needs content marketing with great content.
● Build the Trust: You may notice the millennial generation finding each and everything on social media. They trust the brands which exist online. Building an authentic and trustworthy brand is very important. When you build trust by rendering good services online as well as offline you build a brand reputation.
Creating custom content is a great way to know your leads and customers while building goodwill.
● The Three Bars: Your content which is created for the specific audience needs to be engaging, educational and valuable.
● Create a path: Congrats! You got a page visitor. Now, your website interface should be very user-friendly. See that you want the lead to get converted into your client. Add on a pop-in where the potential customers can get your exclusive newsletters and offer codes. Communicate properly!
● Helps in SEO: When you have unique and engaging content it helps in improving Search Engine Optimization as well. The creation of optimized content helps exactly in doing that.
● Consistent: You need to be precise and know exactly what gets online, next. You need to jot down all the ideas you have and create consistent content. And to keep it going make sure you write blogs and create engagement.
● Lead generation: Know that when you are creating great content you are generating new leads. It is important for small businesses that rely on consistent traffic to grow their brand and increase sales.
● Cost-effective: Content marketing is very cost-effective. It is affordable! According to Social Media Examiner, more than 81% of marketers found that they experienced increased traffic by investing as little as 6 hours per week in their social media content.
● Increase your ROI: If you are investing X amount of money into delivering a certain type of content it becomes important that you receive ROI on it as well. Just don’t create any content just because you need to. Build a strategy and Mangesh Rane will help you out. Just message us and we’ll take it from there.
● Show your expertise: When you are building content to level up content marketing is another way you are showing the potential clients your expertise in the field. It can be anything – from graphic designing to making any software. Make sure your website showcases the expertise that you have.
● Provide value & Gather data: We have mentioned earlier as well that you need to provide valuable content which can be brand guides and comparisons. You can help out customers in making smart decisions. As you give value to make sure you ask for feedback and understand what the customers need.
● Marketing funnel: Content stays with you while you are climbing each stage of the marketing funnel. Be aware, evaluate and convert.